9.07.2011

Break Break Break


Break, Break, Break:
Explanation:
O sea! Go break yourself on the shores of the sea shore. Strike your waves against the gloomy and emotionless ridges of the shore. The inner deep emotions need to be brought forth. They should make their impact as the waves make their impact. Even though this might break them but it will prove them to be alive. As the waves do their work, I would try to do mine by uttering the thoughts and ideas that are building up with in me. I need to find the courage to speak them out loud. Fate seems to be dead to the human feelings and inert to their emotions.
It is okay for the fisher man’s son to shout while playing with his sister and it is also fine for the son of the sailor too sing in his boat which floats in the bay. They can all be happy and gay. They cannot sense the sadness and rising tides of emotions within me, the depressing thoughts that I have are because they are young and free from the oppressive fate, the wicked tyrannous will of life. They are still too young to imagine my grief, my horror and my inner turmoil. They still have the right to enjoy life as they can. They need not worry about their future, their paths and journeys ahead. They can take pleasure now when they have the opportunity to do so, to live life to the full and to laugh and play with no care what so ever of what lies beyond.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your feedback :)))